About Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
Click on the following links to learn about pedregal de Cabo:
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas´ Frequently Asked Questions FAQ´s
- Construction Management
- Seller Representation
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas Map
Is there a Homeowners Association? What are their duties?
Yes. The Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas Homeowners Association provides a number of services that not only protects your property values but also makes your life more secure and enjoyable. Some of these services include but are not limited to the following:
1. 24 hour security
2. Maintaining all water and sewer lines
3. Maintaining all water storage and distribution tanks
4. Maintaining our sewage pumping station and associated equipment
5. Maintaining our streets
6. Gardening in all common/public areas
7. Office staff and office building
8. Electricity for our streets, and electrical mechanical devices necessary for the operation of the development (water and sewage pumps)
9. Trash pick up
10. Payment of all employees necessary to effectively provide services
By virtue of owing property within Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas, an owner is required to share in the payment of these services by paying annual homeowners dues and special assessments if given the case.
How much are their fees?
Fees are different for a construction or a lot and are based upon the size of each individual lot. Check with your favorite Pedregal Real Estate agent for more details and information about HOA fees.
What are the Homeowners regulations?
Regulations include anything that is important to consider for the wellbeing of the community and security of its residents: from trash disposal and speed control to tolerant noise volume and more.
Is there a CC&R’s to build on a lot?
Yes. These regulations were created to respect the views and ensure harmony within all properties. Your Pedregal agent can help you with more information about it.
How much does it cost to build on a lot?
Every case is different and depends on the topography of the terrain, your building preferences and the materials you wish to use for your home.
What is the cost of utilities such as water and electricity?
Water and electricity bills depend upon consumption but is a flat rate in both cases.
Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas has its own desalinization plant which guarantees running water to all properties, all the time.
What payments/expenses should I consider after I bought a property?
Other than your regular utilities and maintenance fees some payments to consider are: property taxes, trust fees, insurance services and others. We advise you to consult with your Pedregal Agent for a detailed list of periodical payments.
What is the price range of homes here?
From $449,000 to $13,500,000 USD for single homes. There are city and ocean view condos available starting at $210,000 and go up to $820,000 USD.
Is it safe living here?
Several Pedregal agents live here and feel extremely safe! Pedregal’s security staff does a great job at the entrances and are patrolling the neighborhood 24/7.
What do you like about living here?
Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas is a real community where neighbors know each other and watch out for one another. Nowhere else in Cabo you will find views to the city, Marina and Pacific Ocean, stunning rock formations, a calming beautiful beach and the wildlife seamlessly integrated within the community, adding to its beauty and tranquility.
If you already fell in love with Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas but have yet not decided on the property that best fits your needs, let us help you. Here’s a question: Have you considered building to your own needs? The keen advantage of building is that you get exactly what you want in every aspect.
Here are our top 5 reasons to build your Pedregal dream home
• No cookie-cutter: You can go as minimalistic or as innovative as you wish
• Cost efficient: You will definitely be in the know and ultimately better control the qualities and choice of the building materials
• One Step ahead: A financial model can be worked out with all the different scenarios and what the return on your investment will look like, should you chose to rent/sell your property once it is completed.
• That NEW Smell! A new house comes with warranties here in the Baja as well as the utmost satisfaction of having everything brand new.
• Proximity: And since Los Cabos is located within a few hours flight from the United States, Canada and mainland Mexico, you can visit the progress as often as you like while using the perfect excuse to spend a couple of days by the beach!
And because we understand the importance of choosing the right Architect and Builder, here are the top three things to consider:
• Reputation & Esthetics. We advise you to take the time to visit the properties that most appeal to you and talk to their architects to see what their designing approach is and what their advice and proposal are. Remember, a good architect will listen to your needs and specifications but will make recommendations based on their experience, the terrain you are about to build on and other relevant factors.
• Budgeting & time frame. It is important that you set a budget and a time frame to work with, always allowing a 20% more in case of incidentals.
• Legal advisory. A legal document will protect you and the architect and will avoid any misunderstandings in the future.
Your favorite Pedregal real estate agent can help select the best lot for your project. We pride ourselves in being the local experts with plenty of market knowledge. We also have excellent communication with recognized architects and builders that are familiar with your area of interest and can assist you with budgeting and managing the construction, so you only have to worry about when the house warming party will be.
Choosing the right real estate agent is one of those critical issues that can make your life much easier and the selling process a short one. At Pedregal Realty, supported by Coldwell Banker Riveras, we will represent you and your needs by committing to:
Market knowledge, presence and experience.
We will provide you with a written CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) for your property. Pedregal’s experienced real estate agents will refer to the recent market data, the current pool of comparable properties on the market and what’s being sold recently to come up with a number that will strategically place your property on the market.
Marketing strategy. Activities will include (but are not limited to): a FOR SALE sign, social media shares throughout Facebook and Blog posts, website presence, email marketing and tour organization with clients and other brokers.
Reach and communication. Your Pedregal agent will regularly update you with any new information/concerns, tour and comments from fellow agents and prospects.
If you decide to seek the help of an agent when selling your property here in Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas, you need some good information before you make any moves. Let the local experts help and guide you throughout the entire process.
email@example.com | Ph (624) 143.1359 | US/CA 858 964 3711